Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40926 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 55% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,341 (3,276 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of rice in Beijing costs 元121 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b400 (about 2 hours ago)