Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40533 EUR / TND
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 54% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,426 (3,518 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$74,014 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dublin costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santa Ana, California costs $100 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Abbotsford costs C$35 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ankara costs 3.00TL (about 1 hour ago)