Cost of living comparison between Fuzhou, China and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13548 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fuzhou (China) is 15% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,753 (元20,321) in Fuzhou.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$17 (about 1 hour ago)