Cost of living comparison between Funabashi, Japan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00818 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 90% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,696 (¥696,462) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1.80 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €80 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 2 hours ago)