Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00815 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 89% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,152 (¥754,856) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 420,000 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Birmingham costs £2.30 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 9KM (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Corfu costs €1.48 (about 1 hour ago)