Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00766 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €1,818 (¥237,250) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)