Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22246 EUR / AED
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,349 (Dirham 10,558) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Babylon, New York costs $20 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 2 hours ago)