Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 457 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,416 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $3.99 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)