Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 448 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 41% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,415 in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$30,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$36,594 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,846 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Campo Grande costs R$ 6.00 (38 minutes ago)