Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 131 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12745 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 23% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,540 (元12,080) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 45 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)