Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.13326 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,630 (元12,234) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in São Paulo costs R$ 4.39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. Gallen costs CHF 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Geelong costs AU$1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨18,297 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 2 hours ago)