Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 42%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 130 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12841 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,568 (元12,212) in Foshan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Shenzhen costs 元6,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (14 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 200 Dinar (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 360 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medan costs Rp 45,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,033 (about 1 hour ago)