Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 54% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,627 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$300 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of potatoes in San Salvador costs $1.43 (31 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,881 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baton Rouge, Louisiana costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Iowa City, Iowa costs $807 (about 1 hour ago)