Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 43% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,146 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (34 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)