Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 219 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 43% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,868 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kaunas costs €515 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in León costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨16 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nairobi costs Shilling140,000 (about 2 hours ago)