Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 54% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,007 in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $6.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (18 minutes ago)