Cost of living comparison between Foggia, Italy and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 48% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,630 in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)