Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08981 EUR / MAD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,647 (18,339 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Turin costs €35 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bonn costs €499 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$188 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)