Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01187 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,865 (Taka 241,324) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Malé costs 23 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)