Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30332 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 9% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,960 (R$ 9,758) in Feira de Santana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montreal costs C$17 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $12 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Eugene, Oregon costs $12,345 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)