Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01378 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,520 (₨182,827) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €5.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vienna costs €11 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr9,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Paris costs €2.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)