Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,018 in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiba costs ¥150,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $200 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cajamarca costs S/. 900 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Shenzhen costs 元80 (about 1 hour ago)