Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 18%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 318 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,123 in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (about 1 hour ago)