Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01422 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,182 (₨153,474) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Medan costs Rp 8,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 430 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €20 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guam costs $40 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (32 minutes ago)