Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 36% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,083 in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,005 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cebu City costs Php147 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perugia costs €10 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)