Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 280 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 24% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,380 (₨262,547) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)