Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 339 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00816 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,440 (₨176,543) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,948 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,250TL (about 1 hour ago)