Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 31% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,264 in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Riverside, California costs $3.30 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)