Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 351 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21526 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,267 (5,887TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)