Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 245 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18175 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 49% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €968 (5,326TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.30 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (about 2 hours ago)