Cost of living comparison between Eskişehir Province, Turkey and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29842 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,185 (7,320TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiev costs 1,000₴ (less than a minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hyderabad costs ₨65 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cambridge costs £2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$1,969 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 6,000 (about 2 hours ago)