Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.26221 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,232 (8,512TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cayenne costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$45,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)