Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 71%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 87% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,064 (kr45,109) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)