Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 189 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13443 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 75% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,152 (kr23,443) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,800 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Detroit, Michigan costs $807 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$0.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Des Moines, Iowa costs $250 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hamburg costs €0.05 (about 1 hour ago)