Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13516 EUR / DKK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 84% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,509 (kr40,756) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kota costs ₨7,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $55 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kharkiv costs 30₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shanghai costs 元30 (33 minutes ago)