Cost of living comparison between Eldoret, Kenya and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00913 EUR / KES
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 8% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,762 (Shilling302,581) in Eldoret.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €64 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monaco costs €500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 150 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $6,000 (about 2 hours ago)