Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23622 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,482 (6,274 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)