Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23945 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 30% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,188 (9,136 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)