Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23100 EUR / PLN
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 31% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,158 (9,341 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,828 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (39 minutes ago)