Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00726 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 21% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,383 (328,121 Lek) in Elbasan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cairo costs E£ 12 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Trieste costs €170 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vadodara costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 84 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)