Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09294 EUR / VEF *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 22% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,953 (Bs 42,528) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 1,009 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kabul costs 1,200 Afghani (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Halifax costs C$120 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubrovnik costs 60 kn (about 2 hours ago)