Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25938 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,574 (9,924TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (22 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dili costs $3,000 (40 minutes ago)