Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00247 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,831 (741,847 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)