Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00249 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,931 (774,475 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $813 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (about 2 hours ago)