Cost of living comparison between Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00277 EUR / KZT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,029 (1,091,581 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Krasnodar costs руб 1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Valladolid costs €26,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM30 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arezzo costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (about 2 hours ago)