Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 50% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,500 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 80,000,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$1,480 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 3,336 (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 85,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Jose, California costs $18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨0.72 (about 1 hour ago)