Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 405 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 46% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,737 in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (44 minutes ago)