Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11800 EUR / TJS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 44% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,693 (14,347 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,413 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (21 minutes ago)