Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00740 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,860 (521,532 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abidjan costs 2,500 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Calgary costs C$50 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €1.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $97 (about 1 hour ago)