Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00735 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 23% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,005 (544,959 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)