Cost of living comparison between Durrës, Albania and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 47 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00736 EUR / ALL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 23% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,700 (502,768 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $120,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kraków costs 10 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose costs ₡ 149,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Auckland costs NZ$1.77 (about 1 hour ago)