Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 309 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.639 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 49% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,122 (NZ$4,888) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Logroño costs €22,150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)