Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 308 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.631 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 46% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,385 (NZ$6,951) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lyon costs €50 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coventry costs £3,655 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨10,165 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Lausanne costs CHF 404 (about 1 hour ago)