Cost of living in Dunedin, New Zealand compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 323 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.670 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 58% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,148 (NZ$7,680) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Reykjavik costs 201 kr (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨400 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 10,100,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Szeged costs 5,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hanoi costs 35,000 ₫ (about 1 hour ago)