Cost of living comparison between Dunedin, New Zealand and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.658 EUR / NZD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dunedin (New Zealand) is 55% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,652 (NZ$7,073) in Dunedin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (14 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)