Cost of living in Dundee, United Kingdom compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 109 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.153 EUR / GBP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dundee (United Kingdom) is 38% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,488 (£3,892) in Dundee to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)