Cost of living in Dumaguete City, Philippines compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 57%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01609 EUR / PHP
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dumaguete City (Philippines) is 33% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,200 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,464 (Php90,963) in Dumaguete City.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)