Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,715 in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Copenhagen costs kr1,287 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Rome costs €189 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gdańsk costs 699 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)