Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.13363 EUR / HRK
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 6% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €3,051 (22,834 kn) in Dubrovnik.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $507,654,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Davao costs Php15,000 (about 2 hours ago)