Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 237 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.675 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 70% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,399 (AU$5,039) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)