Cost of living comparison between Dubbo, Australia and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.700 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 26% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,770 (AU$5,389) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)