Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 242 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.677 EUR / AUD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 72% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,431 (AU$5,070) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cork costs €1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bristol costs £30 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)