Cost of living comparison between Douala, Cameroon and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 22% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,825 (2,507,476 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sacramento, California costs $110 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Johannesburg costs R 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨5,000 (about 3 hours ago)