Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00153 EUR / XAF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 23% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,857 (2,529,175 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bhisho costs R 309,500 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $9 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €13 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Panama City costs 1.60 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (44 minutes ago)