Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20748 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 14% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,808 (8,712TL) in Dorylaeum.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Benidorm costs €6.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$130 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of tomatoes in Ottawa costs C$4.39 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (39 minutes ago)