Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 241 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,801 in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,200 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$129 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taipei costs 37,000 NT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 25,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yekaterinburg costs руб 1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Madrid costs €375 (38 minutes ago)