Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 196 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 27% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,674 in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (37 minutes ago)