Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12597 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 10% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,792 (元14,228) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 44 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mannheim costs €349 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Bamako costs 300,000 Franc (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bethal costs R 60 (43 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Giza costs E£ 12 (about 1 hour ago)