Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12721 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 11% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,772 (元13,930) in Dongguan.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,800,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)