Cost of living comparison between Dongguan, China and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.13576 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is about the same as in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,136 (元23,100) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)