Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 954 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.25463 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 104% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,631 (26,043 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manaus costs R$ 4.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Norrköping costs 3,800 kr (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €900 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €75 (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,273 (41 minutes ago)