Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,399 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22584 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 78% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,384 (14,986 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €1,900 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Tel Aviv costs 6,400 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zaragoza costs €0.25 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,423 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Coimbatore costs ₨40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 259,000 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (about 2 hours ago)