Cost of living comparison between Doha, Qatar and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 914 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.25578 EUR / QAR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 108% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,485 (25,356 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)