Cost of living comparison between Dodoma, Tanzania and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00042 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 34% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,967 (4,669,849 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mysore costs ₨300 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩400,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €20 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)