Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00038 EUR / TZS
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 52% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €868 (2,278,734 Shilling) in Dodoma.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Beirut costs 6,000 L£ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 100 kn (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Changchun costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 1 hour ago)