Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 66%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 246 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03340 EUR / UAH
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 53% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,100 in Almería you would need to make just about €984 (29,452₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,800 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Sacramento, California costs $125 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Anyang costs ₩4,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $42 (about 2 hours ago)