Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 154 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00532 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 90% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,950 (1,117,651 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)