Cost of living comparison between Djibouti and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00527 EUR / DJF
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Djibouti is 95% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,327 (1,200,959 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨800 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tacoma, Washington costs $1,118 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €800 (33 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 325,000 (about 2 hours ago)