Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24031 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,234 (5,135TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Harare costs $29 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$28,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $1,514 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Albany, New York costs $0.92 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)