Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.24680 EUR / TRY
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 29% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,213 (8,966TL) in Diyarbakır.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Basel costs CHF 2.60 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Plymouth costs £2,258 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tirana costs 40 Lek (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lyon costs €1.80 (31 minutes ago)