Cost of living comparison between Divinopolis, Brazil and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.29514 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 23% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,847 (R$ 13,033) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bogotá costs COL$65,000,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)