Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 64%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 238 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01253 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €2,000 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,563 (₨124,718) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)