Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 62%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 232 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01309 EUR / INR
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 23% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,800 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,381 (₨105,557) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Riyadh costs ﷼ 79,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in York costs £1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 25 B/. (about 2 hours ago)