Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.930 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 74% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,205 ($5,595) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Paz costs $b20 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Phuket costs 35 ฿ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mainz costs €12 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tomsk costs руб 14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Lublin costs 7 zł (about 1 hour ago)