Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.813 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 36% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,860 ($3,517) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Palmerston North costs NZ$1,075 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 1,000TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $350 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 17 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)