Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.893 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 53% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,596 ($5,150) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tauranga costs NZ$7 (25 minutes ago)