Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 221 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.849 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 40% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €2,940 ($3,460) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €2,100 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (44 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)