Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.929 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 65% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,372 ($5,782) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $12 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,067 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)