Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Almería, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.918 EUR / USD
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 76% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €5,722 ($6,231) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,250 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)