Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017.
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 40% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,376 in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $981 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 3,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Compiegne costs €2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anápolis costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maceió costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)