Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,271 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01184 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 22% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,250 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,550 (Taka 215,321) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)