Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,217 prices entered by 175 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01156 EUR / BDT
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 24% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,125 in Almería you would need to make just about €2,373 (Taka 205,297) in Dhaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)