Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00733 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 16% cheaper than in Almería (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €1,900 in Almería you would need to make just about €1,604 (₨218,714) in Dera Ghazi Khan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leicester costs £2.75 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pretoria costs R 800 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tacoma, Washington costs $24 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 31,000₴ (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lahti costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)