Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 104 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00879 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 6% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,193 (₨363,125) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,000 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$9 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)