Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan, Pakistan compared to Almería, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00907 EUR / PKR *
Do you live in Almería? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dera Ghazi Khan (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Almería (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €3,359 (₨370,543) in Dera Ghazi Khan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €3,125 in Almería.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karlsruhe costs €6.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (27 minutes ago)